20% Discount On Military, AARP, Union Members, Clients With Private Attorneys
We Offer the Best Help with DUI, Drug, Warrant, Domestic Violence, Felony, Immigration, Traffic, Weapons & Misdemeanor
At Barstow Bail Bonds, we do everything to make your bail experience as hassle-free as possible. We endeavor to make the bail-bonding process as smooth and efficient as possible for our clients and their loved ones. Barstow Bail Bonds offers complete bail-bonding services along with numerous benefits.
- Call the Best Bail Agents in Barstow
- We will work with you for any of your bail bond needs.
- Prompt, professional, confidential, & courteous service is our specialty.
- There’s no BOND too BIG or too small.
- Bail Bond Fees are set by the state. Our service is top notch.
- This family-run business is ready to bond you or your loved one out at any time!
- We Provide 24-Hour, Statewide Service.
- Financing is Available!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BAIL BONDS
What Do I Do when Someone is Arrested?
We understand how stressful it is when someone gets arrested.
1. Call us first so we can find out the booking information for you. This is a free service we offer so that you do not have to be on hold with the arresting agency. You should have the person’s first and last name and birth date available when you call.
2. Once we find out the charges and bail amount, we can explain your bail options and how the bail process works. If you decide you want to use a bail bond to bail someone out, a payment plan will be customized to meet your needs.
3. Our experienced bail agent will take the bail bond to the jail to ensure quick release of your family member or friend.
All bail agents in California charge the same premium rate. You want to make sure that the bondsman you choose is:
Licensed to do business in California (our license number is 1841120)
Doesn’t have any hidden fees (we only charge you for the premium, nothing else)
Is honest (we’ve been in business over 25 years and have never been investigated by any law enforcement agency).
How to Secure a Bail Bond
The question is, “How do I obtain a bail bond?” Answer: It’s simple and it’s quick – it may take only 30 minutes, at the most.
We’ll need some information from you, such as, what is your relation to the person in jail, how long have you lived in your current place of residence, and how long have you been at your present job? This gives us a good understanding of you – the potential signer for the defendant in jail. It’s really very simple. Remember, bailing people out of jail is all we do!
FACT: A bondsman guarantees to the court that the person will appear to face his/ or her charge.
The Basic Structure of a Bond
There are two parts to a bond. The fee, which is the fee charged to the customer and is based on the full bond amount of the bond. This can be paid with a credit card, check, cash or if necessary – we’ll help you with a short term loan, if necessary. In most cases we can do a signature bond, which means that no collateral is taken; we’ve based our decision on the merits of the bond and the financial strength of the signer. The real issue in obtaining a bond is that you talk straight to the bondsman, be realistic about your ability to pay, and understand the need to get that person to court, because you are accepting the full financial responsibility for them should they forfeit. Again, the total process may take only 30 minutes. Remember, we are here to help you!
What Happens To The Person Who Just Got Arrested?
This question is frequently asked by those who are for the first time faced with helping a person get out of jail. First, the arrestee is taken to a holding facility and the person is ‘booked in’. This booking process involves fingerprinting, the so-called mug-shot, and a search to find if any outstanding warrants exit. The charges are confirmed, the bail amount is set. This process may take a few hours. If no outstanding warrants exist and this is not a capital crime (murder), the person is eligible for bail.
What Does Exoneration Mean and When Am I Released From My Financial Responsibility?
Exoneration of charges is the full release of a person from his / her court cases, which means that a person has appeared in court at all required times and has satisfied the court with regards to the final sentencing /determination on all charges. The court will then release the bail company from all financial responsibility. This means you, as the signer, will also be released from financial responsibility on the bond. Any collateral held, any monies pledged, or any property recorded for this bond will be returned. (Some fees may be deducted – each bond is different).